2013年1月26日

Inclass writing: Le miroir



[Select an age of him and write a short story about it]

My name is Louis. I am a Parisian and I am in my mid-thirties, recalling my memories in a cafe. I work as a musician, playing guitar in metro stations and Montmatre, as well as writing songs for records companies. I am into punk rock culture, and even having my tattoo on my shoulders. I married my wife - ex-wife now - when I was in my late twenties. She is Jacqueline, working as a record company director. She is a blonde with blue eyes. I think she is the prettiest thing that I have ever encountered ... until I met Serene, who I met on the street during my performance and also works as a musician. She is much more awesome than Jacqueline, with seducing eyes, perfectly-tanned skin and enticing figure that every men cannot say no to. Call me a romeo, but she was just fantastic.

Last week, when I was having my rest at home at 14h00, Serene dropped by. I missed her so much as we had not seen each other for almost half a month. We removed each other's clothes tenderly and gently, took a bath together before we got laid and she gave a good head. We enjoyed the 'stolen' moment very much. But when we were almost done, Jacqueline was back. Serene and I were astonished and terrified as she should be in her workplace. She felt sick and so left early, as she told me afterwards.

I asked Serene to hide in my wardrobe, but so meticulous was Jacqueline that she discovered a pair of high-heels that didn't belong to her, and she could smell the scent of another kind of perfume.

She mentioned a divorce, and I agreed. I never go back to her record company, and I believe in destiny.

===
(中譯)

我叫路易,巴黎人,三十來歲。現在坐在咖啡廳回憶舊事。我是音樂家,專門在地鐵站和蒙馬特藝墟彈吉他,也為唱片公司寫歌。我熱衷於搖滾音樂,甚至在肩膀紋了身。前數年我娶了我的妻子--喔,前妻--,她叫雅克琳,是唱片公司監製,金髮碧眼,稱得上是一輩子見過的美人--直到我遇上詩菱。有次我在街頭表演給她看見了,她也是音樂人。她比起雅克琳更稱尤物,誘惑的眼神、蜜糖的膚色、迷人至男人難以抗拒的身段……大可叫我花心郎,但她實在了不起。

上週一天的下午二時,我在家休息時,詩菱來了我家。因近半月未能見面,故思念甚切。大家徐徐脫去衣服,鴛鴦戲水後便共赴巫山,實在交口稱譽。彼此都很享受這段「偷來」的時光。差不多完事之時,雅克琳突然歸家。我和詩菱驚詫萬分,因為她這時應在辦公室。她後來告訴我,她不舒服就早走了。

我叫詩菱藏到我衣櫥裡去,但心思縝密的雅克琳發現一雙不屬於她的高跟鞋和不同牌子的香水。

她提離婚,我同意了。我再沒有去她的唱片公司,我相信世事早註定。

沒有留言: