2009年7月20日

I dreamed a dreamed (Chinese version, 轉載)

''I Dreamed a Dream''

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high, And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
時光苒荏 夢境再來,當時希望滿懷 生命澎湃。
在我夢裡 真愛不渝;在我夢裡 主愛無限。

Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted
當年的我 年輕無懼,夢想荒唐 姿意浪擲,
當年的我 身無牽掛;無歌不唱 無酒不歡。

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
And they turn your dream to shame
輕薄男子 趁夜襲來;甜言蜜語 低陳如鳴
希望與期待 就此撕裂
夢想的實踐 如同笑話

And still I dream he'll come to me
That we will live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather
然而 我仍企盼 他能歸來,與我共渡 美好餘生。
只是 總有美夢 無法成真,總有風暴 無法掌控,

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.
夢想生活 原是盡美盡善,回到現實 卻如焦土地獄
差距之大 讓我無法想像,我的美夢 已被現實扼殺

沒有留言: